No good estate sales today. So.. Improvising - Tom Ray's Day 210702

Tag along while I look for vintage items for my online retro resale business. Estate sales, vintage stores, and releasing music.

On the weekends I go to estate sales to find vintage and retro things to sell online. Sometimes I end up traveling to other towns to do this but there weren't any that looked good. So went to a few in town that were kind of a bust. So I improvised. See what I got!

picture of man in front of small building with open door

Later I go to the studio.

Also my band Lorenzo's Music was getting ready to release a new single so I stop out at my studio.

Check out the song "Variation witch" here 


About this Vlog

This is a video of my daily life since I decided to sell collectibles and pop-culture items I collect on eBay to help support my art career instead of taking on freelance work.

More vintage pop-culture items available in my eBay Store https://ebay.to/2vMYStC

Music in this video by my band Lorenzo's Music, listen on Spotify - https://spoti.fi/2JJF39Q

The Pop Culture Roadshow eBay Store

Ending soon in my store! | eBay

Popular Posts