Madame, My Misbegotten Memoirs as Told to Wayland Flowers


Madame was a strange puppet. I feel like she was everywhere during the time. And people would just play along for some reason even though the man performing the actions just sat right next to her.

I just didn't get it.

She even published a memoir:
Madame, My Misbegotten Memoirs as Told to Wayland Flowers
Madame was a throwback from the days of vaudeville and golden age movies. A self-described "alcoholic sex fiend," Madame lived glamorously wearing evening gowns, tiaras, rhinestones and feather boas and hosted her own talk show from her Hollywood mansion. Her chief job was to put down people with wicked one-liners and chase after handsome young men.

Eventually she just disappeared from television. Not that I was sad about that. It was just soo weird.

I never got it?

The Pop Culture Roadshow eBay Store

Ending soon in my store! | eBay

Popular Posts